WELCOME TO MPREST
Discover opportunities that exceed your expectations
You will meet the most amazing & exceptional people
Engaging in valuable things. We protect and save lives
We influence the defense of different countries in the world
You want to impact the life of people, to challenge and be challenged, to feel you are part of something big !
We are a team, powered by unique minds
Fullstack Team Leader
About The Position
We seek an experienced full-stack team leader to develop an advanced Command & Control system for the site in Karmiel.
- Led a team in developing a Command & Control system using C# (server-side) and WPF (client-side), in a Windows environment, combined Hands-On (HO).
- Front and Back End development.
- Involvement in all software development stages, including system engineering, requirement definition and management, interfaces, software design, implementation, testing, and integration in combined hardware/software systems and additional disciplines.
- Integration into an exciting and challenging project, with complex and multiple interfaces.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering/Computer Engineering/Electrical Engineering
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience in large-scale C# software development in a Windows environment
- Experience in developing with WPF
- At least 3 years of practical experience managing a development team and employee motivation skills
- Experience in C2 or C4I systems development.
- Experience in communication protocols.
- High personal communication skills and presentation abilities for management levels.
- Systems understanding, and problem-solving skills in a changing environment.
- Experience with ALM tools (Git, Azure DevOps) for development management (configuration management, tasks, requirements, bugs, and testing).
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies (Scrum).
- Self-learning capabilities and rapid adaptation to new topics and existing software systems.
Why Join Us
- Leadership and influence on unique technological actions.
- Integration into a company dealing with cutting-edge technology, combined with practical use in the field.
Apply for this position
We started in 2003 by developing some of the world’s most sophisticated and efficient command, control and analytics defense applications ever deployed – including the life-saving Iron Dome software. Today, we have over 200 employees, working to create defense solutions impacting the lives of people in Israel & around the world.
Our vision is LIFE, our drive is DEFENSE!
Why we're here?
We strive to create an environment of shared collaboration. We believe the people who work here are our greatest resource, and we encourage and empower all individuals employed to excel to their greatest potential.
Come help invent the defense of life.
Why join US?
People create life. We protect them.