We are a team, powered by unique minds
About The Position
We are searching for a QA member, to be a part of our talented team. You will participate in all testing cycle, from design to HO tests execution in our unique projects. Our QA team is open to embrace a new way of thinking and method of testing.
As a QA Engineer, You Will:
• Be a part of QA processes, execute manual end-to-end testing
• Partner with Software Development and System Engineers on new designs and features and customer requirements
• Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
• Design, develop and execute manual test cases using different tools
• Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs.
• Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
· 3+ years of experience in testing and writing low level test cases for large scale distributed systems
· Experience in complex systems with an emphasis on Server/Client tests
·Experience working with TFS and ALM or common testing management tool
· Experience in writing test documents (STD, STP, STR)
·Experience with Windows environment
· Ability to troubleshoot systems to identify the root cause of issues
· Self-learn approach and ability to understand complex systems.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Hebrew, English)