We are a team, powered by unique minds
Hardware Engineering Manager
About The Position
mPrest is seeking a Hardware Engineering Manager to lead and manage electromechanical system projects.
Within this position, the manager will write and review of design documents, will define software architectures, handle and define of the Mission Control Unit (MCU) design, handle negotiations contracts etc.
Proven experience is necessary|:
– Understanding the systemic requirements of command and control systems.
– Capable of planning and determining architectures for platforms and shelters for control systems.
– Knowledge of military standards, safety standards EMI/RFI
– Writing SOW documents
– Conducting surveys with manufacturers and suppliers (PDR, CDR, etc.)
– Compilation of test documents for the prototype (ATP, QTP, etc.) including the definition of the test sets
– Multidisciplinary project management, contract management, planning versus execution, delivery and handling negotiations with clients.
– Thorough understanding of electrical systems in general.
– Fluent English is required (writing, reading and negotiating)
– BSc Electrical / Electronic Engineering or similar